Set up Your Account
Employers do not have to create an account before you can post a job with us. The first time you post a job with us, an account will automatically create for you and a confirmation email will be sent to you with your user name and instructions on how to setup your password (you may need to check the SPAM/Junk email mail folder). You can also use system's "Lost Password" feature to reset your password by providing your email address. You will use your account for your future job postings. The information we collect is for internal use only, to contact you in case an error occurs while posting your position. We DO NOT publish or share this information with anyone else.
There are four different pricings for a job posting with unlimited space. You can choose one of the following when you check out. Your job will be posted in 1-2 business days.
- Featured Job Listing (Best Value): With only $50, your job will be listed on top of all the listings for 60 days (with the latest posting date on the top). Every time when our site is loaded, a random selected sponsored job will be listed on the right side of homepage as a Featured Job. We will also promote it on our Facebook page and post it on Twitter.
- Extended Job Listing: $30 listing for 60 days.
- Regular Job Listing: $20 listing for 30 days.
- Free Job Listing: Free listing for 15 days.
Please note: for those who use the paid services, we DO NOT collect any credit/debit card and/or bank information on our site. Instead, we use PayPal as a payment gateway. You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to use the services. If you don't have a PayPal account, just click on "Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal credit" link on payment gateway page and pay using a major credit/debit card.
Manage Your Account
Once you have posted a job with us, you can log into your account to manage the job(s) that you have posted. You can also edit your account details. If you have any question about your account, please feel free to CONTACT US.
- Login to your account. If you forget your password, use the "Lost your password?" link from the Login page to reset your password by providing your email address or user name.
- To post a job, click on "POST A JOB" link under "EMPLOYERS" menu.
- To edit or manage all your posted position(s), click on "MY JOBS" link under "EMPLOYERS" menu.
- To view your recent order(s), change your password or your account detail, click on "MY ACCOUNT" link under "EMPLOYERS" menu.
- To logout, click on "LOG OUT" link under "EMPLOYERS" menu.